General MIDI Audio Eurorack Module
The Delptronics General MIDI Audio Module adds the full General MIDI sound set to your Eurorack. Simply plug your DAW or a MIDI sequencer (such as the BeatStepPro) into the module. Then patch the synth-level outputs into the rest of your Eurorack modules.
The GM Audio module works great by itself, and it makes a fantastic companion to the Delptronics CV to MIDI Eurorack Module.
Sound samples and videos coming soon.
- Produces the full General MIDI sound set
128 pitched instruments and 47 percussion instruments
- General MIDI compatible Reverb and Chorus effects
- 64 voice polyphony (without effects)
38 voice polyphony (with effects)
- Stereo output at synth level
- Two MIDI Inputs
- Front: Standard MIDI DIN jack on the front panel of the module
- Back: Behind-the-panel connection to the Delptronics CV to MIDI Eurorack Module, which is sold separately and is not required to use the General MIDI Audio Module
- 4 HP wide, less than 48mm deep (skiff friendly)
- Requires +/- 12V, does not require 5V
- Current draw data will be posted when available